If you’re a business in the Algonquin and Greater Chicago area, we’d like to offer you a FREE VoIP Assessment to determine if VoIP will actually deliver the cost savings you want WITHOUT sacrificing call and sound quality, dependability and the features you need. At the end of our analysis, you’ll know:
- The EXACT and TRUE amount of money you will save (if any!) by switching to VoIP.In most cases, we save our clients between 25% and 70% (cost savings for multi-location companies or those who have many remote workers can be significant); however, there may be other associated costs like upgrading your Internet bandwidth that you should know about BEFORE making the decision to move to VoIP. Most other VoIP salespeople ONLY talk about saving money on your phone bill to distract you from hidden fees and charges. We’ll show you a complete and true picture of ALL costs factored in, not just your phone-bill savings.
- If a VoIP phone system will truly work in YOUR specific environment, or if you should stay with a more traditional phone system. Every office and network is different, so it’s critical that you get a thorough assessment of your entire network, including your bandwidth and Internet connection, firewall, system use, volume of calls, features you need, etc., etc., etc. That’s why we run tests in YOUR specific environment to make sure you won’t experience garbled sound, dropped or missed calls, echoes and dozens of other VoIP problems.
- What the BEST phone system is for you – and what features you need – based on how you do business. You’d be surprised how many VoIP systems DO NOT have simple features like call forwarding. We’ll comb through every feature you need – and show you ones you never knew existed – to help you better handle inbound calls from customers and prospects.
- How you can increase sales, lead conversion and customer happiness. Part of our communication analysis will reveal ways for you to instantly and easily recapture lost revenue and sales opportunities through better phone-handling practices. We’ll look at how your company is currently handing (or mishandling!) phone calls from prospects and clients alike and show you easy ways to make more money without spending another dime on marketing or advertising.
- Features you need – based on how you do business. Your outdated analog phone system will NEVER have even the most basic features of a VoIP phone system. Features like call forwarding, multiple devices, the ability to ring your cell phone, the ability to make calls from your cell phone as if you were in your office, getting your voicemails sent to you as an email and more. Still, you’d be surprised how many VoIP systems DO NOT have simple features like call forwarding. We’ll comb through every feature you need – and show you ones you never knew existed – to help you better handle inbound calls from customers and prospects.
- Should I do it??? You like the features, the money savings, the phones…..but should you do it? After all, it’s new technology. With the big box VoIP companies you’ll be asked to buy phones without seeing them and set up service without trying it first. We won’t do that to you. We’ll meet with you in person. We’ll bring phones for you to see and touch and we’ll setup a trial account for you to try the service FIRST!
- Finally, customer service that is refreshing. Be honest. Do you enjoy having to call AT&T or Comcast customer support? Wading thru an endless sea of auto-attendant button selections and waiting? Would you rather work with a local team of techs and engineers who live in your neighborhoods and are easy to reach, and CARE? If so, please give us a call, we would love to talk to you!
There’s no cost OR obligation to buy anything when you request this Free VoIP Assessment, but what you will gain is greater clarity on what your options are and whether or not a VoIP system is right for you.